Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dim sum with the team sum

Hakaw Hakaw Hakaw

It was lunch time and our brainstorming team took a moment to have a much needed break from seeing the boardroom walls day in, day out; weeknights, dawns, day breaks, and Saturdays included. We decided to drive to the corner (Thank you, Ace for the ride) and try something outside of the usual fast food menu that we often have delivered.

My Fave-- Chicken Roll

Seeing at the door that Causeway Timog offers push cart dim sum at PhP48 only at 2pm-4pm already made me think of going back to enjoy that deal.
I don't know what this is called.

We were there for lunch so the food was at regular price. Whatever the case was, my excitement to get my fill of their dim sums preceded everything else. 

Seafood Roll

I already knew what to order and with the waiter's quick service we were wallowing away in no time.

Spare Ribs

I didn't forget to take photos of everything I ate of course.

Hakaw

No comments:

Post a Comment