Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

La Petite Camille


Curious about this new restaurant in Greenbelt 5 I heard was popular in the San Francisco bay area, I didn't have second thoughts of saying yes to a dinner invitation by Elaine to La Petite Camille.
But wallowing in French-Vietnamese food is not really my main purpose of rushing out my QC office early hitching a ride with my very kind boss because this rendezvous is actually a shrink session for me from my last night's text messages of conservatively worded drama. Yes, I was hurting but then again I was glad Elaine just knew how to help mend a broken perspective and Karen was also there to sustain the psychotherapy meeting. Overall our no rice dinner (kahit na may rice noodle beef soup and pork spring rolls kami) is one healthy meal that was filling, sumptuous, and somehow refreshing. Wines and spirits followed after with a one-on-one with Karen!
Pomelo Salad (Goi Buoi)

Pan Fried Rice Noodles with Chicken (Hu Tieu Xao Ga)
Beef Pho (Pho Tai)

Imperial Rolls (Cha Gio - Deep fried rolls stuffed with minced pork, carrots, taro roots, black fungus, and onions. Served with lettuce and fish sauce)





No comments:

Post a Comment